Welfare Unit Hire, Community Alarm & Telecare Services
Arca Securities Ltd are fully aware of the pressures businesses face in ensuring they provide the appropriate facilities required by law for employees on site. The Health and Safety at work act for Welfare guarantees certain facilities for contractors on site. These include washing facilities, access to drinking water, an area for rest and eating and an area for changing / drying clothes. We have therefore introduced the Arca Welfare Unit which is available for hire alongside our security services.
SELF POWERED PETROL WELFARE UNITS
Arca have two high specification, fully fitted petrol welfare units that are not only essential for staff welfare, but with full company branding they are also an extremely visible deterrent.
Both of our site welfare units have the following features:
- Welfare seating, hot water boiler and sink, hand soap, paper towels, waste bin, drinking water container and fire extinguisher
- Lockable safe securely fitted within the unit, ensuring valuables are locked away even when the unit is in use or required to be left open at times
- Highly secure – anti-vandal design with internal five lever, insurance approved, mortice locks and window shutters
- Window, allowing in natural light but also allowing observation from the unit to the site
- Petrol generator securely attached to the unit
- Compliancy kit including kettle, micro-wave and first aid kit
- Delivery to site location