Quality Policy and objectives
QUALITY POLICY & OBJECTIVES
The Quality Policy of the company is -
- To establish and maintain a Quality Management System which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and any other Customer specific quality requirement.
- To consistently provide a quality security service that fully meets the company quality standard and satisfies the needs and expectations of our Customers.
- To ensure all company personnel are fully competent to carry out their assigned task.
- To strive to continually improve the products provided to Customers, through the use of this quality policy, quality objectives, analysis of data, audit results, corrective and preventive actions and management review.
- To establish quality objectives at strategic and operational levels within the company that will be measured and reported upon at the management review meeting.
- To maintain records as objective evidence to demonstrate compliance with the Quality Management System.
- To review the Quality Management System at planned intervals to ensure it is effective and achieving the stated quality policy.
The Managing Director and senior personnel are fully committed to the above and actively encourage a similar commitment by personnel at all levels of the Company.
This Quality Policy is evaluated as part of the overall review of the Quality Management System to ensure its stated objectives are met.
The managing director gives her approval to the Quality Management System described in the quality manual and supporting Company procedures.